AUTOMOTIVE LOGISTICS TERMINAL SERVICES
Intereuropa Group operates several automotive storage terminals. In Slovenia, automotive storage services are provided on the Group's platforms in Koper and Logatec. Smaller automotive storage terminals are also available in Belgrade (Serbia), Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) and Podgorica (Montenegro).
Automotive logistics terminals offer the following:
- a high level of security,
- a prompt and safe handling of vehicles,
- regular checkups of vehicles,
- regular maintenance of vehicles,
- pre-delivery inspections,
- minor repairs to vehicles, etc.
At the port of Koper, Intereuropa offers forwarding services on dispatching vehicles from the port and on their arrival to the port. It organises repairs, remodelling or completion of vehicles within the port area. At the port, vehicles are also subjected to customs clearance.